Sunday, November 20, 2005

Body gives up:

I've been sidelined by an unexpected obstacle: my body. I'm not too surprised as I knew I was working out too hard, but it sucks. I woke up with a sore throat Friday and Saturday I woke up feeling worse. I've taken some medication but I feel like I have no energy. I went to sleep at like 7:30pm and woke up at midnight. Now I'm awake, but I'll bet that I'll go to sleep with in a few hours. Sunday will be cool as I always just chill and watch the football games. The morale of the story of course is that body and mind are one. I drove my body like a slave driver and now I'm sick. I just have to recover and go back to working out. I hope I'm better by Tuesday and Wednesday so I can go out sarging.

MLRT:

This is what many aim for in the seduction community. MLRT stands for multi long term relationships. The idea is that rather than having a traditional dating relationship with one person you end up dating several woman at the same time. You don't handle the situation like AFC's would, which is telling a woman that you're committed to her and then going out and cheating on her. In this community, they tell you that there is no "cheating" because you are open about your desire at the beginning. Here is a link to a page that explains managing multiple relationships.

In the near future, I see myself sarging a ton. I'll get more #closes as my game improves and I'll eventually get some lays. At some point, women that I have sex with are going to want to discuss our relationship. When I get a lay, I figure I'll start researching this part of the game more extensively, but I already do have some idea of how I'll respond. I'll say that I'm not ready for a traditional relationship. I'll say that I enjoy spending time with her and want to continue doing so but at the same time I'll still going to be seeing other people. I'll try to make clear what is explained in that link above: that when I'm out sarging, I'm not looking to replace her. If I see other women, I'll still give her the attention she needs, and she won't have to worry about me replacing her. I imagine there will be a ton of women who will be resistant to what I want, but I believe I'll be able to "next" them when the time comes. The whole idea of this lifestyle is that I'll be constantly out sarging so I'll have many possibilities lined up. If a woman doesn't treat me that way that I want, then I can get rid of her and I won't feel desperate or needy because I'll have other options ready. AFC's (like me two years ago) end up falling into a relationship because they don't have any other options going. AFC's just keep seeing a woman that they happened to attract and by repetition, they become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Seamas and I were discussing what we want out of relationships in the long term. We didn't come to any concrete conclusions, but I felt good having the discussion. Again, in the near future, I see myself sarging and improving my game. Number closes, kiss closes, and fcloses will come as my game improves. Eventually, I'll be able to get laid anytime I want. When I started this journey, I felt that I wanted what many AFC's desire: I wanted to have a bunch of one night stands and just have a ton of sex. After reading a ton of stuff from the community, I do believe what the experienced PUA's say: when you get to the level where you can get laid every week with new women, you start to get sick of it. They say that they don't find fulfillment in having week after week of ONS's like they thought they would. This is when they start to shift to having MLRT's. Even beyond that, one might find himself in Style's situation. After getting great at the game, he ended up settling and marrying one woman: Lisa.

This is why I said I'm not sure what the far future holds. I could see myself eventually finding some woman out of the thousands of women I'll approach that just clicks with me in a way that all the other women won't. If that happens, then I could see myself going to the next level and getting married. I do know that I'm going to have a hard time feeling that I'm ready for that. I almost rushed things with Beata. When my game is good, and I know that I have a ton of women to choose from ,I can imagine myself being really picky. The other scenario I can see is that I might be a perpetual bachelor. I think of my friend Jake, though, and I'm not sure if he's doing what I would want. He's dated the same woman for like 20 years but he made it clear that he never wanted to get married. He always says that he knows things would change if he got married and he'd lose the freedoms that he enjoys now. Furthermore, he says he sees how his friends that got married have changed and he doesn't want to be like that.

I also see what Jake's talking about in my friends that have gotten married or settled down. I thought before that I wanted that, but I think Sidegames is right that being single is a great thing. Now that I discovered this new community, I really see the benefits that being single offers. I see that my friends have lost many freedoms they had when they were single and I see them controlled on some level by their wives. Maybe it's all worth it. For some it is, but the divorce statistics show that it often doesn't work for people. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. All that is a long way away and right now, I'll just work on improving my game. I want to experience the emptiness of the world of ONS's for myself :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?