Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Impulse trip to Maui:

I'm taking my sarging on the road to Maui, Hawaii. I called up Sidegames today and apparently he got kicked out of his parent's house because they found a bag of weed in his room. He wanted to get his mind off of things so he had already priced a trip leaving Wednesday for Amsterdam when we spoke. The ORD-AMS trip was like $660 on UA. He asked me if I wanted to go. I wasn't too excited about Amsterdam because I had been there when I was young. Also, I knew there were cheaper flights to some place tropical so I tried to convince him to go somewhere else. I told him if he went to Hawaii, I'd be interested in joining him. We found an ORD->OGG flight for like $530 leaving the next day. For some reason, when Sidegames saw how cheap the Maui flight was, he was all hyped up about going. I didn't think he'd agree to change his plans. When he first told me to book the Maui trip, I wasn't totally comitted to going, but I decided I might as well enjoy myself. I figure spending the money for this trip will also motivate me work more. We ended up booking a Nov 23 noon flight at like 11pm on Nov 22. How's that for impulsive?

I spent like two hours researching our hotel options. Luckily, I got priceline to work. We got the Wailea Marriott for $140 a night on Priceline. Since we needed a hotel for when we arrived today, I booked Nov 23-25. I figure if the place ends up being good, I can use my laptop to book the rest of the days. I figure the $140 has to be good since the reviews on TripAdvisor are pretty good, and the Orbitz wants $269 for the same property.

Now, I just have to make sure I can sarge like crazy when we're in Maui. When I picked up Sidegames today at some bar in the North Suburbs, I was angry for myself for being too weak to approach. There were two sets of girls but I didn't feel like opening. Previously, I was unstopable, so I hope be like that in Maui.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?