Monday, November 28, 2005

Saturday at the Hyatt in Kaanapali (sic?):

HB9.5?:

I finally saw a legitimately hot babe. I hadn't seen one in Chicago since I started the game. This girl easily could have been a model. She was a brunette who was like 6 feet tall. He was wearing pink sunglasses that might have been Cartier. Her body was thin, but toned and it looked like the body a model would have. She had probably B cup tits, but she was still hot. She was with some other tall friends that weren't as pretty. A good looking guy was also in that group. I think most guys were intimidated by her as I don't recall seeing any guys approach her.

I talked with Seamas about HB9.5. Part of me thinks I should have approached her just to be able to say that I made my first attempt to play this game at the high level. It would have been cool to see Mystery here working his game on girl. When I saw HB9.5, I already thought of two things I could have said. First, I would have said something like, "Hi. Those are cool sunglasses, but isn't it a bit dark in here?" If I got to the point of asking her what she did and she said, "I'm a model" (again this was entirely possible), I would have used the neg i read on fast seduction, "Oh really? You mean like a hand model?" Part of me believe that I could have run my game calmly. I believe I get nervous around regular girls because I think if I run my routines right, I can keep the sarge going for 10-15 minutes and can close. With the model, I knew I'd be at a huge disadvantage. After all, she'd be looking down on this guy who was like 5-6 inches shorter than here (and she was even taller since she was wearing heels). I'm like 5'7" 195-200 lbs right now. I know that she would have shit test me like crazy immediatey if I had approached. This brings me to a great point that Seamas made.

Inner game & the HB:

Seamas thinks it might have been a bad move to approach because he's afraid I might not have been able to handle getting blown out by the HB. He reminded me of that Tuesday sarge where I got shit tested like crazy and wasn't able to respond properly. He then says that he believe the failures in my next few outings were due to the damage that this sarge caused to my inner game. As I said in the report for that day, the C&B definately effected the next set. What I never believed is how much damage it did indeed do to me.

Before I went into the club, I had about a 40 minute conversation with Seamas. He has been invaluable in this quest as he has listened to my reports attentively as have given me some great points. What he did on Saturday was help repair my inner game. I told him that I was really nervous about going to this Hyatt club. I told him that I was afraid I might run a repeat of Friday. He then gave me a good kick in the ass. Let me paraphrase his monlogue in the best way that I can:

Dude, you've been letting that dental hygenist (I don't know what she did for a living, but his point is that she probably has some regular, nonglamous, nonintellectual job in the suburbs) from Schaumburg mess up your game for the last few weeks. She ran shit tests on you and you raised and then she called your bluff. Ever since then, you've let that make you feel shitty about yourself. In reality, it doesn't mean shit what she thinks about you. Do you think that if she knew you would be in Maui the next week she would have treated you like that? She probably wishes she could just go on a spur of the moment trip like you did and would probably wish that she would go with you. Stop thinking about her. You have a lot of offer her.

[He then gave me some Spanish saying that basically says that men usually are womanizers, drunkards, or a parasites. He says that I'm none of those. He pointed out that I never cheated on Beata even though I could have. He said that I don't beat women, and I don't have a substance abuse problem. He said that those qualities alone make me a good catch for women.]

He continued:

You are smart and you went to the University of Chicago, on of the top schools in the country. I read my PhD proposal to you and we were able to have an intelligent discussion about it even though you really don't have a background on the topic. Our conversation helped me think of some new points that I'm going to put into my discertation. You've traveled the world and have great experiences to share. [At this point, he got me thinking about how boring some of the girls I've met at the bar are. A lot of them haven't been anywhere but Wisconsin Dells. Some have been to Florida, but that's it. I remember that another girl told me all she does for fun is go to the club. She said, "Seriously, we come here [Alumni Club] almost every day of the week.] You're letting some boring ass girl from Schaumburg mess with you. Stop it. You've been studying this stuff and have decent game. Again, I think your failures are due to you not admitting that girl really had a profound affect on your inner game. Now go out there and think about what I just told you and go sarge!

Thank you for the good kick in the ass, Seamas!
Warming up:

I got to the club. There was a $15 cover charge and I found that my Amaretto Stone Sour was $8+tip. I decided that the high drink price was good as I would definately not drink anymore at those prices. I opened to guys just to warm up. I talked to a few Mexican guys and some build guy. The guy that stands up was this golf instructor who teaches near my hotel. Let's call him Golfpro. I chatted with him and ended up making him my wing. I found out that he had moved to Maui with his then girlfriend but had broken up with her two months ago. This was his first time at this club. He ended up being a good wingman in that he was willing to approach any sets that I waned to approach. When I wanted to take a break from leading, he was willing to go up and open. If he read fastseduction and incorporated some of the material, I think his game would improve greatly. I think his current sticking points are due to his lack of knowledge. He asks AFC type questions because he doesn't know there are better questions to ask and probably doesn't know that women really are more interested in other types of questions. To his credit, he isn't a total AFC. He didn't use the "I'll buy you a drink" opener, and we hadn't even discussed that. Manyh guys I've talked to at the bar want to use that approach.

First set, C&B:

If Seamas hadn't help me build up my inner game, this might have been devastating. I tell Golfpro that we should go approach. I walk over to this girl and try my tent opener. She says she wouldn't date a guy who lives in a tent. I say, "Isn't that kind of shallow? Why wouldn't you date him?" She says, "We were actually having a coversation here. Sorry." KABOOM! I tell Golfpro I got busted up, and he said something like, "Oh well. No problem."

Second Set: MILFS

We see two blondes standing next to the dance floor. They were at least forty. I debated whether we should approach but then I decided we should. I went up and said, "Hi." I really didn't get to run a real opener as I just somehow naturally ended up talking to the hotter woman. Golfpro instantly began to talk to the other woman. After some inital small talk, I ask HBMILF (probably 7.5, but 8 for her age) if she believe in ESP. She ponders it and says, "Yes, I think so." I then tell her to think of a number between 1 and 4. Before she answers she says, "You have a 25% chance of guessing my number." I actually like that she said that since it shows she isn't the usual dumb club girl I'm used to talking to. I guess "3" and she tells me that she was thinking of 1. I then tell her to pick a different number between 1-10 and she ends up picking 10. I then end up explaing how the number game works. I normally wouldn't do this, but it seemed right. She already had struck me as being intelligent when she already threw out the percentages when I tried the first part of the number test. It ends up she's into gambling so we go into a short disussions about poker, etc.

Golfpro was doing pretty well with HBgolfer. I had mentioned to HBMILF that Golfpro teaches gold near my hotel. (On a sidenote, I think her finding out that I'm staying at the Ritz was a good DHV b/c she was staying there at the Hyatt.) HBMILF tells me that HBgolfer loves golf. I remember mentioned Golfpro's job to HBgolfer immediately and she responded, "I know, we've been talking about that." Good job, Golfpro. That was a huge DHV for him and he got there on his own. I end up runnig "The Cube" on HBMILF. I find out she has some kids. I remember running the "Are yoiu adventurous" qualifier on her and she told me some story that I can't remember right now. She then said, "That was awhile ago, but then again, I'm only twenty, right?" Obviously, she felt a little insure about her age compared to mine. I made a little joke by saying, "I would have guessed 23 as you have to be 21 to get in here." She giggled at that comment.

Our conversations ended up stalling and I went over to talk to Golfpro. He said things were going well. The two women started talking and Golfpro and I decided to go open some other sets. We open a few more with no success. Later, we were standing in back and we spotted HBMILF & HBgolfer. They see us and we make eye contact. To my surprise, they walk over and open us. We start talking and I'm pretty sure they like us since they opened us. I told to HBMILF some more. I forgot to add that I started some kino early with HBMILF and I continued it here by putting my arm around her. She then asked me about dancing. I know I suck at dancing so I made some lame comments but she wanted to go dance. I try an isolation move to help HBgolfer. I tell HBMILF that my wing and her friend seem to be getting along so we should leave them along. HBMILF won't allow isolation so she pulls us all on the dance floor. We dance for a little bit. In retrospect, I should have tried kino while dancing, but I didn't. I stopped HBMILF looking around at the dance floor. She commented that this wasn't the crowd she had been expecting here at the Hyatt. I said that they were all here because this is supposed to be the hot spot for Saturdays. I knew what she meant, but I asked her what she had expected. She said she thought the crowd would be older. I said that the Ritz has that type of crowd and there's like no nightlife. They all are asleep. She says that they normally would be asleep too.

I try to get HBMILF to go sit with me but she won't. Later, they both go to the bathroom. When they come out, they say they are leaving. I try a last minute attempt at a venue change. I tell them we should go to the quiter area. Then I suggest we should go to a quieter bar upstairs. She says they are going to their rooms to sleep and says it was nice meeting us. Oh well, at least I tried. It would have been nice if I could have fclosed her. I really should have tried some number close, but I didn't.

HBconcierge:

We open a few more sets not worth mentioning. Well, there was one set where Golfpro seemed to being doing well, but my target ended up cockblocking it. I apologized but he said not to worry about it. My target was a warpig. I tried to talk to her and run routines but she was unresponsive. I really couldn't get her to talk and she seemed like a boring person. Still, I persisted, but eventually she pulled her friend to the dance floor. That's a good experience as it again shows that I can get rejected for reasons that don't have to do with me.

We talked to these two Asian looking girls (more accurately, Pacific Islander looking as I think the one might have been Hawaiian). One was a concierge HBconcierge7, and one had a flower in her head, HB7.5 HB7.5 got bored right away. She left and I assumed HBconcierge would leave with her but she didn't. I think the flower girl had gottne bored with Golfpro. I was half-listening to his sarge and he was asking a lot of AFC questions and he seemed like he was boring her. We both talked to HBconcierge for a few minutes and I learned she was a concierge at a hotel in Wailea. (I've decided that I'm going to grant some anonymity to people in this blog. There's no need to include too many details about other people. It's no big deal here, but it will be when I start getting fcloses). Later, she introduces us to some of her friends and she ends up leaving. We didn't talk long with them, and I should have reenaged one of the friends later. As I had chatted briefly with the group, I bet I could have isolated one of the friends and run some one-on-one games. On a sidenote, if I lived in Maui for a month, I think I could get a good social circle going the way things have gone in just two real nights out sarging.

HBtatoo:

This was the best set of the night. I know I could have number closed her and that's a huge sticking point right now. When my inner game is good, my game allows me to get to the #close stage. This was an example and so was the girl on that on Saturday at Alumni Club. I saw this blonde HB6.7 earlier with a friend. The friend was making out with some guy and I saw the HBtatoo walk away. Later, I saw her walk by while Golfpro and I were talking. I ask him if I should try my solo game, and he says I can if I wanted. He said he really didn't like girls with tatoos. I didn't really find that attractive either, but I wanted to work my game.

I opened her by saying something like, "Wow, you're already calling it quits?" She said that she was tired and was talking a break. I then asked her if she believed in ESP. I ran the 1-4 game on her and correctly guessed her number 3. Then she said that was too easy and told me to guess her number. She wanted me to guess her number which was between 1-30. I knew I'd never guess it so I said, "You're thinking about this too much. I can only guess numbers when your mind is clear." She said, "Guess my number." I interpreted it as a shit-test and I didn't want to make some guess that I knew I was going to be wrong. I persisted that she was overanalzying things and I kind of did a mini-back turn. I looked away and turned my body slightly. I think she reengaged me when I did that I was able to change the topic.

I told her that numbers wasn't my real skill. I said I was good at reading people. I told her that I could ask her a few questions and I'd be able to tell her stuff about herself. she said that was easy and that she could do it too. I said, "Oh really. Okay, go ahead. Tell me stuff about myself." She replied, "I don't know." I said, "Well, you told me this was easy so tell me things about me." I then asked if she'd ever heard of "The Cube." She said she hadn't. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do this because she might learn things she didn't know about herself. I then ran the cube on her. She was pretty impressed by my reading.

After that we fluff talked. I also had my arm around her for an extended period of time. We talked about travel and she told me how she watches a 6 year old kid because her friend is a junkie. I guess this wasn't really fluff talk but was more of the rapport stage. She then asked me what I do for a living.

At this point, I had a revalation. I can see how hundreds or thousands of approaches get you good at the game. Before, I would have made cocky funny answers, but I recognized that I was already past the attraction stage. Thaks to TD for one of his articles on Bristol Lair. I recognized that we were in rapport so I gave her a legitimate answer. Now, I should have went with the "Guess" answer like TD suggests in his article, but at least I recognized this wasn't a place for cocky-funny. This was the first time that I recognized that I was actually beginning to recognize spots in the sarge where I needed to ajust my strategy. This was equivalent to me realize in poker that I was going to get check-raised, or that I could check-raise a guy on the turn. In other words, this was a huge sign.

I think I messed up this sarge because I didn't close. Near the end, I ran the trust test on her and she passed. When we was about to leave me, she even asked me for my name again and squeezed my hands several times. At one point she pulled out the phone to check the time. I realized not long after that I should done a #close. I think that I just need more experience and I'll do that more consistently. I've only gotten to a point where I could have gotten a likely nonflake number a few times so I have 0 practice actually #closing someone. When she pulled out the phone, I should have told her to give me her number. Either that, or when she was asking my name again and squeezing my hands, I should have said, "It was nice talking to you. What steps would we have to make to make sure we can talk again?" (credit fastseduction.com).

Lessons:
-Inner game: Huge of course. Fixed it and the night went better.
-I must #close!
-My skills are improving. I'm seeing places to apply strategy.
-Run routines. At least switch off b/w using and not using routines. Don't try to rely solely on not using routines like I did on friday.
=Learned the power of the backturn.
Total approaches:
It's getting hard to keep track. We'll call it 25 for the trip so far.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?