Friday, December 23, 2005

Demonstrating skills for Seamas:

My buddy fly in from Gainesville today. I'm supposed to go out there in January to sarge out there. For the past two months, we've been talking theory and I've been giving him field reports. I was a little nervous about our first outing, because I wanted to make sure I could demonstrate some game. I didn't want to look like a KJ in front of Seamas.

We were running late so we ended up hitting Division and Rush with Paul. The only other place I could think of hitting was Lincoln Ave, but I know they close earlier than D&R so we went here. We first went in this place next to Mothers Two. There were two sets in the whole bar so we knew we had to leave. We talked for a few minutes, then I excused myself to the washroom. When I came back, I opened these two Asians, HB 6.5 & 7. The bar was really loud where the Asians were, so I didn't think I could do a lengthy opener. I just said, "Hi" and I asked them about some bars in the area. These girls were from Dallas, Texas and were in town until Sunday. I ejected early. Later, I tried to reengage the set. I could tell HB7 wanted to dance as she kept moving to the music. I tried to get Paul to dance with her but he was standing a few feet away. He tried to say something to the HB7, but I don't think she heard him and he just gave up. We both then just ejected. I find it hard to game in extremely loud environments so I don't feel bad that I didn't push the interaction sooner.

I went up to the other set in the bar. A fat blonde 6.5 and a HB7 (possibly 7.5) black girl. I kept the set going for a little bit but the HBB ended up dragging the blonde away. I think I definately could have kept gaming the blonde more but it's hard to keep both girls into a conversation when they can barely hear me.

Mother's:
Mother's had karaoke night in the downstairs area. I opened a set in the corner of the bar. I had walked around the bar once to scope it out. Then I went back with the intention of opening this two set. As I walked towards the set, I made eye contact with one girl and then she put up her hand to give me a high five. Again, I didn't use a real opener because I felt it was too loud to do so. I asked the girls if they were going to sing. Then, the girl that opened me looked kind of drunk, so I busted her on it. After I did that, she acted even more drunk by moving crazily to the music. I tried talked to the quiet friend, but wasn't getting anywhere, so I just ejected. In retrospect, that was stupid. I should have kept plodding since the girl had really opened me.

I greeted a few other girls that I walked by but didn't really make a real attempt to open until the C&B that follows this paragraph. I did joke around with this tall blonde who I was really attracted to. She seemed like a wild girl as she was dancing by herself and she had said that she would sing karaoke. I didn't actually see her do it, but in contrast, the friend had said she would not sing so the tall blonde was definately the wilder girl.

Rejected by UG's:

I feel bad about this approach because Seamas decided to actually come with me when I approached. We saw these two girls, both HB6's. I said hi and before I could say anything else, they pretended that they wear deaf and started making fake sign language. I knew they were full of shit because Paul and I had observed them talking normally earlier. I knew they were fucking with me, but I wasn't able to move forward like I had been with the Latina girls at Alumni who tried to pretend they didn't speak English. I tried to bust on them by saying that I knew they could hear me, but then I just turned and laughed about it with Seamas and we left. These girls were brutal and they acted in a way that Seamas had always feared girls might ask when approached. I hope to show him the better side of the game in the upcoming days.

We analyzed what had happened I insisted that their reactions had more to do with their own issues and had little to do with us. I get mad, though, when ugly girls blow me off like that. I think I finally was able to show Seamas why I never agreed with this theory. He used to tell me that he thought I should try gaming more ugly girls because it would be easier and better practice. I've noticed that UG's arent' really easier to game. At Alumni Club, I had two fat chicks backturn me immediatly after my opener. Average or even good looking girls will give me their attention, sometimes even more than UG's do. My current operating mode is that I just approach any sets that I see. I haven't really run into a HB10 set since I came back from Maui so I'm not sure if I can approach that type of set. I know that I can approach most girls anyway, so why purposely try to game UG's. If I happen to see a UG set to approach, I'll do it for practice, but I don't agree that it's good practice, in general, to focus on UG sets. I figure I'm going to face a lot of rejection anyway, so I might as well get rejected by hot girls. At least, I don't get as pissed.

Three-way:
Seamas claims that he might be able to arrange a three-way when one of his ex's when I go down to Florida. Well, he put out the idea b/c he said this girl has double penetration fantasies. I then said I'd be willing to do it as I've always wanted to be involved in a three-way. He then said he wasn't sure if he could do it with me. As I said in a previous blog, if I did a BBG three-way, the focus would be on the women. I'm not interested in doing guys, so I wouldn't do the guy or get worked on by the guy. I'm going to ask him more about this possibility because I'd love to do it.

Restaurant inaction:

I shoed my weakness for nonclub game. We went to Clarke's on Belmont and saw these two girls walk in with one guy. There was a blonde HB7.5 (possibly an 8) who didn't seem to be with the guy. Seamas and Paul talked about opening them. Some guy behind me tried opening the set but he got rejected. I was approaching easily in the bars, as I'm used to it, but I'm still not comfortable with sarging in "day game." This was even tougher than sarging at the bookstore, or possibly the coffee shop. Everyone in the restaurant would have seen me make the approach and if I failed, everyone would see that too. I know that I just have to not give a fuck about that, but I'm not at that level yet. At one point, Seamas and Paul had disappeared to the bathroom. I tried to talk myself into approaching because I know it would have been money for them to have come back and seen me at the girl's table.

Daygame is a sticking point for me. That's funny actually considering one of my first sarges two months ago was in a bookstore. I know that if I work on it, I soon won't give a fuck what people think and I'll just do it. I should focus less on the potential embarassment and try to feed on the fact that I know AFC's are impressed when they see guys sarging. Day game, especially approaching lone wolves is said to be a ton easier than club game. I'm getting better at club game, so I need to bust into day game.

Video game frame:
I need to get more into the video game frame, especially in the above mentioned day game scenario. On the drive home, I was thinking that a good way to get me into this frame is to ask Seamas to "program me." What I mean is that I want him to tell me what approach to use. He can tell me to use direct, or indirect. If he wants me to go indirect, he can tell me to use the tent opener or any routine I have memorized. He can also tell me to go situational. I then go in and use the opener and see what happens. That would take out some of the anxiety I have over choosing an opener and it makes me feel like I'm playing a game.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?