Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's my blog and I'll bitch if I want too...

Okay, so what do I do now with my sleep schedule? I've now been up almost 23 hours and I had gotten up then with only 2 hours of sleep. So since, 7Pm Thursday, I've had 2 hours of sleep in nearly 38 hours. The funny thing is that I'm still not sleepy. I know I'll fall asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow, but I don't feel complete exhaustion. I do want to watch the NFL games at noon, though I think I'd allow myself to sleep until 3PM until the Colts-Seahawks game. If I get up at noon, how well rested am I going to be? I'll be totally exhausted, and getting up at 3pm won't make me feel rested either.

I guess I know that staying up until noon to start watching the game is most definately going to be the worst decision. Since I don't want to stay up until noon, I guess I set the alarm at noon. If I can get up, great. If not, I guess I try to get up for the Indy game.

Hmmm. For some reason, it feels good to just type and vent that...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?