Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not Sarging at Starbucks:

I'm at a Starbucks near the UF campus in Gainesville. I'm messing around on my computer while Seamas conducts some meeting with a student of his. I should be sarging this whole place, but I'm hesistant to do so. I don't know why considering I did a few sarges here the other day.

If I learned anything, I need to be positive. I was fun and outgoing as we walked from campus to here. I even caused a few girls to smile.

Comped Refill:

IOI? Right before I finished the last sentence, I decided to get a free refill on my unsweeted passion ice tea. I believe these normally cost $0.56. For some reason, the girl working decided to give me a comped refill. Why would she do this? I didn't really sarge when I ordered the tea originally. While she was making the order, I just asked her about the bar scene. Maybe my body language and positive attitude has her attracted to me. I guess I'll try to feed off of this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?