Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Saturday Sarging report:

I had a great experience on Saturday night. I met a girl, who I'll just call HB, through the female pivot that Seamas and I had gone out with earlier in the week. I feel awkward posting about this as this female pivot has read this blog and might be reading about it now.

I will say that though my early game is very good now, I can see that my late stage game needs a lot of work. Seamas and the pivot (if you're reading this, you never gave me a nickname so that's why I'm calling you that) wanted to watch "Rebel Without a Cause." After dinner, we went to Pivot's place but she didn't have the movie. Seamas and Pivot left to go out and rent the movie. HB and I were left alone (which was intentional) and we talked. At one point, we were just looking into each other's eyes and I sensed that I should make a move. I was thinking about using the Mystery line, "Would you like to kiss me?" Before I could get the courage to do so, HB asked me, "Are you going to sarge me?" She was familiar with some of the lingo b/c Seamas had gotten Pivot into the lingo. Naturally, Pivot shared some of the info with her best friend, HB.

I had an idea of what HB was thinking, but I wasn't 100% sure and I guess I feared rejection. I replied, "What do you mean?" HB said, "I think you know what I mean." I just sat there for a few seconds and then HB finally decided that she was going to have to make the move. She said, "I guess I'm going to have to sarge you." She then moved over and we started making out. What's funny is that I had my shirt off when Pivot and Seamas returned. I had to run to the bathroom so I could put my shirt on.

I'm not going to post any further details. I'll just say that I had a great time and I hope HB and will stay in touch. We had good chemistry and she had a fun, outgoing personality. She had this question book and I love answering open ended questions that stimulate your imagination. More than that, I think I'd have fun hanging out with her. It's just too bad that I didn't have more time to spend in FL.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?