Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sidegames cancels Again:

I just got off the phone with Sidegames. It seems like he's getting his life in order, but he thinks that going to SIN for the weekend is somehow going to mess up his progress. I really don't understand this as SIN is far from being a drug haven. He's miss three days off work if he went to SIN and I truly believe he'd trade better after the trip. After Maui, he even said he traded better after having the rest.

Right now, I'm about 90% sure he's going to not go on the trip, though I hold out hope that I can convince him otherwise. This sucks as the trip is going to be a lot less fun since I'm going solo. I also have to pay for the hotel myself, though Sidegames hinted that he might pay part of his share. Another thing is that I originally was going to come back Tuesday if I were going to go alone, though that isn't a huge deal.

That makes it over $2000 that Sidegames has wasted on vacations that he's cancelled. I guess I should be happy that I get a free 370 miles for charging his ticket.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?