Thursday, February 09, 2006

Midway-Denver, Here I come!

I just found an amazing promotion on the Mileage Run forum on Flyertalk. I had read about the Denver promotion on the UA site, but I never really looked at the terms b/c I figured it couldn't be that good. After reading this thread on Flyertalk, I realized how good this deal really is. I priced out MDW-DEN and it's $177. I can return the same day do and I believe I can fly three roundtrips in one day. Here's the breakdown on expenses and miles if I fly do this promotion:

$1416.80-total price of 8 round trips. I'd think it would be less than that if I booked it in the near future. I'd get $25 off for this certificate I got for signing up for a Mileage Plus Debit Card. I also can get 15% off a flight and possibly 5% of a flight depending on when these electronic certificates I have expire or expired.
Edit: After playing with Flying Fish, I guess I miscalculated the miles here.
Fixed:
14320 EQM
3580 premier bonus
90,000 promotion bonus:

107,900 total Redeemable Miles (RDM)

The actualy miles would be a few thousand more as get miles from the online booking bonus and the Easy Check-in Online. That's a sick amount of miles. I'd have enough miles to fly F to Europe again. If I had the money lying around, I'd book it right now, but I have to earn some dough since I've blown a lot the last month.

Sarging:

I need to get out there and practice my skills. I know I'm going out for sure on Saturday for DaveWoW's birthday. I'd like to go out at least once on my own before that so I could practice my skills before that day. Chances are that Dave will want to go to Lion's Head Pub/The Apartment for the after dinner festivities. I'll really get to see how much my game has improved as I can compare Saturday's sarging to when I was there for Ajay's birthday in late October. On that outing, I barely was able to make two or three real approaches and they were very weak since I was just starting out. This time I should be able to make a ton of approaches as I've made huge improvements to my game. I expect that I really should be able to make a few #closes as well. I expect that everyone except Jason & Pablo (if he comes) will be shocked at how easily and often I'll approach women now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?