Friday, February 17, 2006

Sidegames Mutilates his Passport:

Just when I thought Sidegames had finally straightened himself out, he tells me yesterday that he defaced his passport. I don't know if he cut it up or what, but basically, he mutilated it to the point where he can't use it. He said he wanted to make sure that he couldn't leave the country. (If you haven't been following the Sidegames drama, basically, he thinks he need to straighten up his life by just focusing on work and going to meetings. He considers traveling "fucking up.") He said that if he "fucked up," he wanted to make sure that he would at least stay in the US. As he told me this, I'm sure he realized how stupid he was acting as he joked that he was becoming Puritan. Do I need to say more about this?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?