Thursday, March 30, 2006

Gym Girl:

I forgot to post the progress report on the girls at my gym. I had succesfully flirted with her last week and I planned on closing her this week. I'm now going to have to make my move next week. Logistics were just bad, but at least I made some effort. She works the desk, but since it was the end of the night, she was using one of the elliptical machines. I finished my lifting and I decided to run some game on her or I knew I'd be angry with myself.

I decided to run the ESP test on her. I guessed her number both times. Either that, or she pretended that I guessed her numbers. Either way, I could tell I spike her buying temperature. Her face got flush when I guessed her numbers. I initiated a takeaway at this point and said I was going to go run. I was planning on talking to her again, but things didn't work out as planned.

Plan for next week:

I think I'm going to bring out the big guns. I'm going to run the tent opener on her, or maybe I'll do the crappy sketch artist. I'm even considering bringing some stuff for the photo routine. So it doesn't look too staged, I'll leave the photos in the car. I'll tell her that I want to show her a pic of my cat and I'll go get the photos. At the very least, I should talk to her for 10-15 minutes and if things feel write, I should number close her and set up a day 2 right there and then. I don't want to wait to long like I did with the myspace girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?