Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hands off the Merchandise:

Okay, today was mostly full of warm-ups for me. I rolled with two childhood friends that were okay with acting like my pivots. I did notice that sets did seem to open easier when I approached with a girl in tow. The thing is that I am still rusty, so I was feeling insecure at the start of sets, so I kept ejecting. Finally, near the end of the night, I felt like I was getting back into party guy mode. This girl came up and was having a problem ordering a drink so I used my usual routine for that and got the bartender's attention for her. After she got her drink, we chatted for a bit. It turns out she was from Iowa. I later found out that they drove there tonight and were staying a hotel. The next day they were flying out of O'Hare to Virginia Beach. She left after 2-3 minutes of talking, but kinoed my hand as she left.

Later, this other, larger girl, walked over. She had the same problem with getting the bartender's attention. I started talking to her. I asked if she was from Iowa too. (I had already seen that the first girl had gone back to that set, so I know I'd get a yes.) I chatted with her for a bit, and then these two hotter friends started yelling out to her. I told the girl that I knew what her friends were trying to do. She replied, "No, they are just whores. Go talk to them." I laughed and I kept trying to talk to her. Eventually, I just walked over to the table and opened the two girls sitting there by saying, "Hey, your friends saying some bad stuff about you." There was a pretty hot blonde there (HB8?) and a HB7.5 brunette. The blonde started talking to me.
HB8(blonde): You know why she's saying that.
Me: Why's that?
HB8: She wants to make out with you. Go over there and kiss her.
Me: Yeah. I bet. Great.
HB8: She does.

At some point she started to kino my right arm. I've been practicing the Mystery line for the past week, so I brushed her hand off with my left hand and said, "Hey, hands off the merchandise." Then I said, "I have a different theory. I think she actually wants you two and she's saying this stuff b/c she wants to make out with you two."

We talked for a bit longer, then I ejected and went back to my crew. They were only about fifteen feet away. I think I could have worked this set, but it seemed pointless. I couldn't bounce to another club b/c I had my friends with me, and I had driven. These girls were from Iowa and were leaving the next day. My only hope would have been to try for a ONS, but I don't think my game's at that level, plus I had to drive my friends home.

I realize that this shit works:
I hang out with my friends for a little bit. I mess around with the younger pivot and tell her to pretend that she's into me. I ask her to give me open body language and to kino me. We actually looked like we were having a good time, because we were both laughing as we were trying to get the body language right. Later, I decide it's time to leave b/c the club was going to close in 10 minutes. We walk by the Iowa set. As I'm walking by, I pause by the table and say, "Have a good time in Virginia Beach."

The blonde smiled and kinoed my hand. Obviously, that was an IOI, but they logistics were horrible so I don't feel bad that I didn't try to proceed any further. I'm happy that I did verify another technique. It's so funny how she got even more into me when I showed I was unimpressed by her antics by not going over to her right away, and by brushing her hand aside.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?