Thursday, March 23, 2006

One-itis & Back in the Saddle:

I don't even know where to begin. I haven't been posting b/c I haven't been sarging like I was a few months ago. I'm about to change that . Let's start with the good news first. I finally got back to work. Playing online is actually fun. I just have to make sure I don't try to play to high for my bankroll.
One-itis:
I've been sarging this amazing girl on myspace. That I'm still describing her like that shows that I'm suffering from one-itis. The community people would say that I need to GOFTOW (yes, it's crude, it stands for "go out and fuck ten other women.") They say that if you go and do that, chances are you won't be thinking about your one-itis anymore. That's great advice, but I still don't have the skills I need. Well, I know all the theory I need, I just need to practice. I'm just a little discouraged after tonight's sarging, but more on that later.

What's even worse about my case, is that I still haven't met this girl from myspace. We've been messaging each other on there for about three weeks now. I should have moved faster. I could tell she was into me from the beginning considering she was replying to my e-mails multiple times throughout the day. I took about two weeks to #close her, when I should have done it within the first week. Then, I called her and sounded lame, and I failed to set up a meeting with her. In the meantime, some other dude she met through myspace successfully got with her and now she's dating him. This literally happened within the last two weeks. I'm such a dumb ass.

I keep thinking about this girl b/c she's into cars. She loves to travel like I do. She also is very open about stuff. She and I have discussed some stuff that I never even was able to talk to my ex about.
Scarcity:
I'm not going to take away from the fact that this girl has a lot of attractive qualities. Still, I think part of that problem is again that issue of scarcity. I need to keep sarging and start getting phone numbers. Once again, I have to remind myself that if I were working on other girls at the same time, I'd be less likely to get this way about a woman, especially one that I haven't met. I feel like I'm a total AFC again. WTF!
Motivation:
I was motivated today when I realized that she now has a boyfriend. I'm still trying to convince myself of what the community says: the BF doesn't matter if my game is solid. Well, it's not solid yet, but I got motivated to work on it. I was most motivated by her response to an e-mail I sent on Tuesday. I finally asked her directly to meet for coffee. In her response Wednesday, she blew off my question. I called her out on it. I wrote something at the end of my next message that basically said that she forgot to address my question of what time we can meet on Thursday. I didn't expect her to respond. Instead, I got mad at myself for playing the game terribly so I told my mother that we were going to the mall so I could practice my game.

Mall:
I didn't run real game. I did more of what I'll call warm up game. I said I to women when I could. I also made random comments that came to me as we were walking through the mall. For example, I saw this Asian girl working this purse stand in the middle of the mall. She was moving around bags and it was obvious there wasn't enough room for the merchandise. As I walked by, I turned and said, "It looks like you need another shelf." She giggled and said, "Just a little one." Later, I saw some girl working a stand. She was just sitting there and looked bored as hell. I commented, "You need to do better than that if you want to see your merchandise." The comment sounds stupid when I write it but I got a laugh out of her too. (I probably should have sarged her for real for a bit, but I didn't feel it at the time.)

In addition to talking, I practiced the eye contact experiment. Also, I made sure to lock eye contact with clerks. My mother bought something from Sears. There was a cute girl with glasses working there. After my mom paid and she handed us the bagged merchandise, she thanked us. I made sure to make and hold eye contact as I said, "Thank you. Have a nice day." She ended up doing a double take of my eye contact which was interesting. I never would have had the courage to do that previously. As I practice more and more, I feel more comfortable doing it in the field.

The Gym:
My mother and I took down A&W Root Beer. That brought back some memories which I'll write about in my myspace blog. I was tired from eating too much but I wanted to go to the gym b/c it was time for me to weight lift and I wanted to practice sarging there. I saw an HB working there that I hadn't seen before. I greeted her and asked her if she was doing a personality quiz in the magazine she was looking at. It was obvious she was doing a crossword, but I thought my comment would give me more room to work. We talked briefly, and I proceeded to work out. During my workout, I made several of my wisecracks, which made her laugh. She was vacuuming the room and looked bored, so I said, "Wow, you don't look too enthusiastic there. " She replied, "Yeah, I'm vacuuming." I replied, "You should try to enjoy yourself. Your terraforming a new world for the dust mites." She giggled.

Later, she was cleaning the water fountain. I decided to go get a drink. I replied, "Thanks for cleaning that for me. That was very thoughtful, but you missed a spot." I pointed at some random spot and she playfully cleaned it. When I was done with my workout, I chatted for a little bit. I found out she works as an assistant at the animal clinic. Next week, I'm going to do the photo routine on her. I'm going to "happen" to have this film that I just got developed. I just took a few cute pics of my cats, and the film has some pics from Singapore so I'll have stuff to talk about.

Negative motivation:
This is going to sound bad, but it helped me feel better. I was looking at the myspace girl's boyfriend's page and saw that he had a recent picture of them together. Apparently, the pics on her page aren't recent as she gained some weight. She still cute, but I was sweating talking to her like I would a better looking girl. I was acting like an AFC when I talk to hotter girls. Of course, she is way cooler than the girls I've been meeting at the bars, but I do feel better.

Cadillac Ranch sarges:
I got busted up today and I actually ran my routine several times until I got busted up. My only regret was that I didn't approach this cute blonde that had a leg brace on. I got cockblocked in my first set. There was this chubby, but really cute blonde. I ran my tent opener on her. She gave me instant IOI b/c she asked my name right away. She was smiling at me and stuff. I tried to engage the friend briefly, but it was very loud so I could only game on of them. I picked the blonde and we had to get really close to each other so we could her. We were talking for a bit and I even ran the Mystery discount magic coin trick, which got a laugh out of her. Out of nowhere, though, the friend pulled my blonde away. The blonde apologized for it, which I think was legitimate, but I know what I did wrong anyway. (I hoped to approach her again later, but some black dude was sarging her the rest of the night :( )

I met this cool Cambodian guy that goes there regularly. I hope to see him again. He was with some friends and a good looking female cousin. He wanted her friend, so at one point, he tried to get me to dance with his cousin. They were shy so they went back to the table. I wanted to game the cousin, but some dude was talking to her the whole time. I should have befriended the guy more and try to get him to get me in to talk with his cousin, but I focused on trying to open other sets instead.

IOI on opener?

I feel stupid writing about this sarge. I know what I did to mess it up. I decided to approach this lone wolf near the end of the night. She was standing by the bar. I went up and opened her by saying, "You give up already? The party is still going." She then said something I couldn't understand and then asked me if I wanted a shot. To that, I should have replied, "Yes" and waited for her to buy me one. That's a huge IOI if she would have bought me one, and she would have felt more invested in the interaction. Instead, I responded in a way that showed I was hesitant in my answer. (I guess I was worried she was going to try to scam me into paying for the drink.) I then tried to run the tent opener on her. She answered, but then she shit test me by asking why I asking these questions. I tried to be cool and ignore her, but then she persisted and I said something like, "I'm doing a poll." Then I asked her if she's adventurous, and when she responded, "I don't know" I busted her out. That would have been fine, but I dropped her value by saying, "Wow, I've asked this to like 50 people and you're the only one who's said, 'I don't know.'" She shit test me again and then left without buying me a shop. I'm pretty sure I messed up a possible good set. I should have accepted the drink and just BSed with her.

Game plan:
I give myself the usual game plan. I have to go out and sarge more and stop ejecting. I get discouraged that I don't make progress, but I think I need to read my old entries to remind myself that I have made progress.

On the one-itis front, I'm composing an e-mail to this girl before I go to bed. I'll try to get her to meet me next week and I'll run the best game that I can on her. I'll also memorize BF destroyer routines in case I need them. To make sure that I'm in the zone if and when I do meet her, I'll make sure to sarge for a few hours before. I'll force myself to work out before, sarge at Starbucks and the bookstores. I'm supposed to meet her at a Starbucks, so I'll get there about 30 minutes early and sarge some girls there. If I'm in my party game zone, I should do well. I'll have no nervous energy and I'll be in a great mood. I just have to make sure I lock eye contact, kino escalate, and all the other stuff and maybe I can get her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?