Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This shit works:

I'm up early and I'm still thinking about last night. Once again, it amazes me how true all this seduction stuff really is. I'm watching the Mystery DVD. Lovedrop talks about how girls are more attracted to you when you show that you're preselected: when you're with one or more girls. He explains that girls don't admit this and often might not even logically believe it, but it definately is true. I keep thinking about when Jason first walked into Bar Chicago. At the one point when he was surrounded by three hot girls, all the girls in the adjacent sets were looking at him with desire. It's the same look that guys give hots girls. I'm sure if someone asked most of these girls if they would be more attracted to a guy that already has girls with him or around him, they'd say they wouldn't be.

As I see more and more of these theories to be true in practice, I'm forced to go past my comfort zone. I keep finding that all the different routines and lines do work: back turns, ignoring the target, opening a set sideways, busting, eye contact, etc. I know that the Community is right about all this stuff, so I have to believe that they are also right that the only way to get good is to keep practicing opening sets. Deep down, I know this to be true, but sometimes I question if it's all worth it. When I feel that self doubt, I know it's just me try to protect myself from rejection. I have to remember that I want to get good. When I saw those hot girls at the club last night, I know that I've always wanted to have the skills to pick them up. I know that if Mystery or any one of the ASF gurus were there, they likely could have pulled that hot blonde in the orange. I even know what tools I would have needed to use to try to pick them up. If I want to get to that level where I can consistenly pull those type of girls, I have to get out there and face a barrage of rejections.

I estimate that I'm at about 200-300 approaches. I need at least 700 more before I really start to see results. Sitting her and watching Voyager DVD's slows my progress. Even worse, it sets me back as I lose my calibration from atrophy. Again, I have to get out there and put myself on the line. Ross Jefferies is right when he says that there is no such thing as rejection.

From ASF "Dealing with Rejection":

Ross Jeffries: "I never attach excess meaning to winning or losing with women. What I basically I mean is to realise that if a woman accepts you, it doesn't mean that the next one will, so stay on your toes, and don't get lazy or sloppy. And if she rejects you, it just means that the approach you tried, at this particular time, with this particular woman, hasn't worked... yet. It might work at another time with her, or you may just need another approach. Even if it doesn't, as I once told a friend of mine who only thought he saw me get rejected... I never get rejected. I only discover if a woman has good taste!!"

Ross Jeffries's attitude: "The worst that can happen, is that you find out some girl doesn't want to play with you". Remember - you were about to give her a fantastic gift (be it through patterns or an orgasm of a lifetime:). If she turns you down - poor girl, she doesn't know what she just lost.

Game plan for today:
I have to open at least 5 sets in day game. I'll mess around with the hired guns at the mall, but those don't count as sets unless I somehow decide it's going well enough to get a phone number. I'll just run the "tent opener" for practice.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?