Sunday, April 16, 2006

Goals and Affirmations:

-I need to make more an more approaches, of course. I'll do club game at least once on the weekdays: either Alumni Club on Tuesday, Cadillac Ranch on Wednesday, or I should actually give North Beach a try on Thursday. I haven't tried sarging there, but have heard it's a good venue from other people. I go out either Friday or Saturday. I'm leaning towards hitting Alumni Club on Sat since I had that good experience last week.

-More day game. I should go to the mall/bookstore at least every other day. I get some confidence from doing the eye contact experiement. It's hard to open moving sets, but I can try to lock eye contact. It feels so good when they lock eye contact too and smile. Of course, I should try to open those lone wolves as that is an approach invitation. As I said in another entry, that Streets of Woodfield Starbucks is loaded with targets around 5PM. I should go there then or in the evening.

-I need to remember to always throw in a time constraint in my opener.

-NEGS: This is key. Now that I'm brave enough to approach the HOT women, I have to throw in negs. I have a few memorize but I've never actually thrown one in. I feel awkward using them, but I just have to try and I'll get used to doing it. Here at the ones i have memorized (all from Mystery): 1) Your nose wiggles when you talk; 2) I like that skirt. I just saw another girl wearning that same skirtat X bar; 3) I like that blouse, those seem to be popular nowadays; 4) You're hair would look better/up down; 5) "Are those nails real?" "No? Oh, well, they still look nice. I can just tell I'm not getting anywhere when I talked to hot girls and I don't use a neg. I've noticed that I've been getting busted out very quickly by hotties. This will help give me more time.

-Vibing. I need to try vibing a bit. I noticed today that I couldn't have normal conversation. I find myself too busy trying to through in routines that I forget that you can still vibe with a person without it. Jason knew no routines, but he new how to say funny stuff and vibe. I need to learn how to do that. I'll try but not forcing myself to just spew out routines. I found myself just reciting my follow up tent routines. One time a girl was trying to give an real answer and I just steamrolled her with my followup. Now, that's alpha to care what she's saying, but it doesn't hurt to listen to their answer.

-Have a goal. I'll try for solid number closes which means I should try to stay in set for at least 10 minutes. 20 minutes is preferable. I just have to remember that even though a fast close is likely to flake, I still shouldn't avoid closing if some time constraints occurs. Even though I got busted up at Big Bowl, I'm still glad I attempt. On the other hand, I'm pissed that I didn't try to number close that one girl last week . Not the married girl, but the one who I had a good vibe with from the beginning, but who's friends happened to be leaving. I didn't try to close b/c I figured she'd flake, but I should have tried anyway. There is a small chance that she might not have flaked. Besides, I need the practice anyway and #closing feels good even if the number flakes later.

-This goes along with the previous, but this is specific. When I meet these out of town girls, I have to follow what Gunwitch says. Basically, I have to escalate fast and try to get a fclose. I've realized that the fclose is the only option, but I've still been running the game as I normally do. I need to kino escalate faster and try to get her buying temperature up quickly. Sure, I might creep her out, but that's okay. As Mystery explains in his DVD, I'm in a public gathering so the worse case scenario is that they'll get up and leave. I'm missing possible lays but not trying to escalate faster. I keep thinking about how I could have gotten somewhere with the married chick last week. Even if i had just gotten a kiss or makeout, I would have felt great and my inner game would have benefited greatly.

-This is basic stuff but I need to keep showing up. (That's what I said in 1&2). I need to believe that I'm going to make this game happen and I need to believe that I deserve hot girls in my life. I have to keep remembering that it's really hard to go up to random girls and pick them up. Very few guys can actually do this consistently. I'm doing better than 90% or even 95%+ of the guys out there who can't even make one approach at the bar. I need only look back at my first entries in this blog to remind myself of where I was six months ago. I keep repeating this in every entry, but that's because part of me wants to feel frustrated that I still haven't gotten a day 2 out of all this. Sure, I had a social circle fool's game hookup in January. Without the game, I might not have made that happen, but I have yet to actually pickup a RANDOM girl. I know when I finally lay a random girl, my games going to improve vastly. Since I haven't done that, I have to keep focusing on what progress I've made since the Halloween party. Back then, I could barely approach 2-3 sets all night. Some days, I could make any approaches. Even with crappy game, I've had several lay opportunities that I just failed to recognize or capitalize on in 6 months. Now, I'm approach all but the most difficult sets. (I still doubt that I can open a huge 8 set, which is why I didn't open this one set at Lion Head.) I was afraid to open hot girls, now I'm doing it more often.

Success is around the corner. I truly believe that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?