Friday, April 07, 2006

Night of the Living AMOG's

I have movie themes in my head lately as I write these entries. One of my grade school buddies read "The Game" a few months ago and has really gotten interested in sarging. Unfortunately, he's currently a KJ. He read all of fastseduction.com and probably bristollair.com, but he has made two approaches. Even worse, he has one-itis with this married woman he's been seeing for a few years. He came over to pay me some dough that he owed me. I wanted him to go out b/c I've been looking for a wing. My best wing is in Florida so I'm stuck here going solo. I figured if he'd go out, I get him more excited about the game. Since he's known me my whole life, he knows how afraid I've been to approach women. I knew that if I went out and opened a bunch of sets, he'd see that it is possible to get past approach anxiety.

Cadillac Ranch at 2am

We rolled into CR at 2am. I knew I'd only have an hour so I wanted to open a bunch of sets. Only two sets were interesting. There were several sets where I opened a lone wolf and ended up having to deal with an AMOG. I've done it so many times that I know I won't get into a fight, but it's just annoying to have wasted a few minutes with a taken girl. Practice is still good.

Warpig set:
I opened this lone wolf warpig. She told me that someone had broken into her house and she come out to the bar to feel better. I bet I had a good chance of fclosing her, but I just wasn't interested. I tried to pull my wing in but he wouldn't talk. This turned out to be a big mistake later. It was good that I opened her as I later spotted a hot friend next to her. She was probably an 8 (my friend said 7.8), but she was a hired gun. She had a really cute face, though. I approached the warpig again so I could try to work on the friend.

The warpig was trying to get drinks so I had a little bit of time with the HB. I ran the ESP test and guessed her number and her eyes lit up. I also ran best friend's test, but then this warpig took over the set. I tried to ask a few questions to slow her down, but she blew off my questions and wouldn't shut up. I decided to eject and said that I was going to go cheer up my friend.

Now that I think about this, I believe I should have kept working the warpig earlier. Then I would have been friendly with her and I would have been able to work the HB hired gun better. The only issue would have been if the warpig started to like me. The good news is that I can come back and joked around with this hired gun later. Too bad she doesn't work Wednesdays, though, which is when I usually go to this place.

No supplication here:
I open this Indian girl and her friend. I open by asking if the friend is going camping b/c she has such a huge purse. The Indian girl then starts asking me if I could do her a favor. I said, "Maybe." She asks if I can go into the bathroom and find this friend of hers. I didn't want to do this b/c I knew it couldn't help me and I felt like I would be a chump if I did. I tried to change the subject. She said he had a striped shirt, so I pointed to some dude with a striped shirt that was making out with some hot blonde. She said that wasn't him. I asked if her friend was sick. She replied that she didn't know. I then said that I didn't want to look for him b/c I didn't want to babysit a drunk. She got pissed and walked away.

I suppose I could have looked for him. If he wasn't there and they were still there I could game them further. Maybe I take this supplication avoidance too far?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?