Monday, May 01, 2006

So close:

Last night, I was feeling a little frustrated with the game. I couldn't help but think about what Mystery says in his DVD. Basically, it's if you can't pick up women, then you are effectively sterile. Part of me can't help but think about this frustration. I had a Day2 last week, but things aren't looking good on that front. I'll call her again tomorrow, but I'm not expecting that. I also haven't had a #close since I sarged that Day2 girl at the bookstore. Of course, I knew that wallowing in those negative thoughts just leads to me feeling sorry for myself and just makes more more likely to remain "effectively sterile." That new me is still inside, even when I'm feeling crappy. The new me had to look on the bright side. I got the Day2, which is huge. Prior to that, I've only successfully sarged a random girl once. That was at my apartment complex in '98. I #closed some girl that worked at the pool, but I had no game and messed it up. The Day2 didn't go as well as I would have hoped, but that doesn't mean that I won't see the girl again.

Today, I realized how close I am to getting some solid success in the game. I went into Starbucks and opened the two lone wolves there. One was like a 40 year old woman who was busy typing away on her computer. Previously, I would have been scared to open her, but I went up with no problem. Then, I ordered my Unsweetened Passion Iced Tea and open this mid 30-something blonde who was also typing away on her computer. The only thing I didn't do right was persist with the sarge until rejection, or as Gunwitch says, "Make the 'ho say no." I really was in a rush as I was on the way to pick up a pizza. That's legitimate. I also felt like I was bothering the 40 year old woman, plus I guess I still don't believe I can sarge an older woman. The blonde was married. The community would say that doesn't matter, but it sure does make it harder. I could have hung around and ran a boyfriend destroyer pattern on her. Basically, I could have gotten her attracted, and then I could have probed to see if she was in one of those passionless marriages. I would have talked about seeking passion in life and living in the moment. Maybe next time.

Earlier in the day, I sarged this hot hot Italian girl that works at my gym. I hadn't seen her in like a month, but I was ready to sarge. I looked like shit as I had just gotten up. My hair was a mess and I was wearing my glasses but I didn't care. I ran "My little Pony" on her, and then started talking about my travel channel tryout. We had a good conversation going, but then suddenly the power went out. Her boss came up and told her to shut off the machines so I told her I see her later. I felt relaxed talking to her when I used to get nervous in the past.

I noticed that I was a lot more relaxed during the Starbucks sarges as well. Being relaxed allows me to concentrate on other details. I found that I remembered to talk slowly. As I sarge more and more with less anxiety, I'll be able to fine tune my body language, focus on good eye contact, and read IOI's. Since I already know what to say for about 5 minutes of the conversation, I can also work on saying stuff that will create emotion on vivid imagery for whatever woman I'm talking to. I know I'm just days or weeks away from a streak of #closes or more!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?