Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sticking Points:

- Group dynamics: I'm feeling really tired today. I'll probably go for a jog so I'll have energy to go do some day game, but right now, I'm KJing. I'm reading Juggler's Method right now. I'm reading about group dynamics and I realize that I need a ton more practice with that. Since I got interested in this stuff, I know that girls, especially hot girls, roll in groups in bars/clubs. As I've said in other posts, I've gotten good with 2-sets. With the right wing, I think I have good enough experience with 2-sets. I've become braver and have been tackling the bigger sets, but I kept getting CB'ed by the obstacles. I know this is b/c I'm not keeping them interested and I'm not DHVing enough to them.

-Escalating: I had this problem in my Day2 which probably explains why she hasn't called me back. Especially in clubs, I need to be isolating and escalating.

-Ejecting: I do this less often but I still do it more than I should. Gunwitch is right when he says that you should NEVER eject from a set. Mystery says the same thing in his DVD when he answers the question, "When do you think it's worth cutting off a set early?" He responds that he'll eject when a girl says, "Will you please go away? Thank you."

-Married or engaged women: Non-Community people will think this is horrible. Community people will say that their status doesn't matter. There are many Field Reports of guys that fclosed engaged women. As for married women, the divorce rate is like 50% so there is a good chance she is in one of those marriages that aren't working. She might be stuck in passionless marriage and wants to feel the lust and excitement of being with a new guy. Besides, I'm running indirect so there's no reason not to continue a set when I find out a girl is engaged or married. It's not like I'm hitting on her anyway.

-Hired guns: I think I'm almost past this SP, but I know it's hurt me often in the past. I have to remember that I'm not bothering them, especially when the store is empty. They are probably bored at work and wouldn't mind having some cool guy lead them through some emotions. Anyways, if the girl wants to get rid of me, she just has to say that she has to get back to work. That's the equivalent of the CB saying "Let's go dance" or "Let's go to the bathroom." Until the store girl uses her eject, I shouldn't feel nervous or anxious about running game.

-Party girls: I'm having a hard time with "party girls." When they don't do anything but work and go to clubs, I have a hard time finding something interesting to talk about. I like what I did last night with one such girl. I just started getting her to qualify herself by asking her what she does besides clubbing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?