Monday, June 05, 2006

Project Update/New York City:

I can't believe it's almost been a month since I last posted. I'm currently at my cousin's house in Staten Island, NY. We're having a family reunion here in NY, so he's letting me crash at his place. Prior to this, my sarging has been on hold b/c I've been working hard. I've been putting in like 50-60 hour weeks b/c I knew I was going to be off for 10-12 days for this trip. In some ways, though, I was making huge progress in my game. I've known for the past few months that my "Inner Game" has been lacking and I think that focusing on work has helped me feel better about myself. Also, the fact that I'm starting to see results from my workout program is helping out my confidence big time.
Allentown, PA and Noted Improvement
This past weekend, I was in Allentown for my other cousin's ordination. I got a hotel off of Priceline and was surprised to find that the bar attached to the hotel was hopping Friday night. I went in solo as my cousins were still enroute to the hotel from NY. I was afraid that my game would be lacking since I hadn't been out to the bar in weeks. A few times, I had hit a local Starbucks and ran a few sets. One set was last Tuesday. I saw this hot blonde business woman sitting by herself. I was with Sidegames and I felt nervous about approaching her so I didn't. Later, I made up for it by running the tent opener on her when I got my passion iced tea refill. I felt that my body language was good but I felt a little nervous at the time. I also ejected right away, but I felt good for making the approach.

Fast forward to last Friday. I immediately opened sets as I walked in. I opened a black guy who was watching the NBA highlights and got the rundown from him. I also opened a few girl sets and I felt that I was vibing better than expected. The most interesting set as this lone wolf. I think I could have possible hooked up with her. While I was halfway through my sarge, my cousins called me up so I had to meet up with them. I ended up number closing this girl but we never got a chance to meet up. One interesting thing of note here was when I noticed I had reach the "hooking point." The girl was just answering my questions, etc, until I ran "The Cube." After my reading, I noticed her eyes light up and she opened her body posture more to me. I got proof that my read was right when I was in the process of calling up my cousins. She saw me on the way to the bathroom and she called me by name. I explained that I had to go meet up with my cousins and she asked me to come back to the bar with them. Obviously, she wanted me to stay, which is the definition of having reach the "hooking point."
HB reopens me in front of dude:

At one point during the sarge with the girl above, she had to go to the restroom. Rather than sitting there waiting for her, I opened this two set that was nearby. I just said, "Hi" and explained that I was visiting from Chicago. I asked about the local club scene. She told me about some Banana Joe's place (I can't remember the exact place.) She emphasized how great the place was on Saturdays. Later, when I return to the bar with my cousin, she suddenly stops me as I walking by. She touched my shoulder and said, "Hey, are you coming out to Banana Joe's tomorrow? It's a great place and the hotel can give you directions there." Her face was all lit up as she ask me this, and the AMOG had this "WTF?" look on his face. I chatted with him as well just to show that I'm friendly to everyone. If I had had more time, I probably would have checked out the bar. If the dude wasn't there the next night, that might have been a possible hookup.
Hawaiian cousin and I talk game:

One of my cousins now lives in Hawaii with his fiance. He's been out of the game for like 10 years now, but I can tell that he had game prior to settling down. His fiance is very pretty and you can tell she was really a hottie back when they met 10 years ago. My cuz, his fiance, and I were sitting in the hotel bar on Saturday. My cuz and I saw a hot two-set walk in. He made facial motions for me to check them out (subtly, of course). I opened them briefly. I felt like I was doing okay, but they had told me they were meeting boyfriends later. I ejected b/c I believed them, plus I wanted to talk with my cousin. A few minutes later, the AFC boyfriends did show up. The blonde and her dude seemed to be close as they were very physical with each other, but the brunette (who was hotter) seemed to genuinely have a "borefriend." My cousin noticed over the next few minutes that the brunette kept looking over at me. I said that I generally never notice that stuff (I should be looking for it as the community says it's way easier to pop open sets that keep looking at you.) I also said that my whole life I've always never believed that girls were looking at me. (Here's the core inner game problem). He said that the girl was definitely looking at once of us and I was the one who went up, so it was likely me. I think I've reach the point where I finally believe that I can be desirable. That was a great feeling.

HBolder woman warm call:
My cousin (the one whose house I'm staying in) has a finance too. She brought a friend of her to Allentown for the ordination. As she was the only single girl around, I naturally ran game with her. Saturday, she came to the hotel bar to hang. After awhile, I began to increase the kino and then I did a style kiss close. I ask her how good of a kisser she was. Then I ran Style's routine, "I don't really believe there's a such thing as a good kisser, it's all about the connection two people have...etc." Then I did Mystery's, "Would you like to kiss me?" She just sat there, so of course, I said, "Let's find out." We kissed and she kept wanting more but I pulled back. I told her to not get greedy. Part of the reason was I wanted to show I was in control, but I also didn't want things to get crazy in front of my family and her best friend. I tried to get her to "go for a walk" but she wouldn't leave the bar. Later, she got all messed up and we had to drag her back to her room.

I felt great that I had kiss closed her, but after she got really drunk, I wondered whether she had just kissed me b/c she was drunk and I wondered if she'd have buyer's remorse. The next day, I didn't get to spend much time with her b/c she was seated at a far away table at the reception. I also felt awkward. She and my cousins fiance left the reception early b/c she had to go to work then next day. As they were getting ready to leave I mentioned seeing each other again. She was open to the idea and told me to contact her through her friend. I just asked her for her cell phone number and got it. A few minutes later, when they were ready to walk out the door, she came to say goodbye. We went for a hug but ended up kissing briefly, so maybe it wasn't only the alcohol talking.

I think she's single. At the very least, I learned through our conversations that she lives alone with her cats. She older than me so I don't know what she's looking for. I've heard that older women have less LMR and generally are cool about hooking up. She should be attracted physically to me as I'm a good looking young guy :) I'll try calling her today and try to set up some plans and hopefully I can go meet her cats ;)

NYC sarging plans:
I've got a great hookup Friday night. My cousin from Hawaii has a friend that owns several clubs. He's having a big gettogether at the club. I asked my cousin's finance if she had some single female friend's on the guest list and she said yes. This should be a warm call approach. Even if I can't hook up with the friends, and I use them as social proof to sarge other girls in the bars.

Funny situation:
So, I'm sarging the older HB from the ordination. She my one cousin's fiance's friend. Well, this fiance also has three sons. One of them is staying at this house. He's a few years younger with me. He and I talked at the reception and he said he'd take me out to the clubs. It's funny that I'm sarging one of his mom's friends, and I'm also going to go out with him and sarge younger girls. Should be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?