Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Year in Review

It's a new year for me. It probably seems strange that I'm celebrating the new year in October, but as many of you know, I started my PUA journey last year. I went out for Ajay's birthday and open my first sets there. Along the way, I learned many things about life and I improved myself in ways I never imagined possible. I was riding such a high and I thought I'd be a great PUA by this anniversary.

Alas, life throws its curveballs as I've described in some of my recent posts. I've been in a downcycle and I haven't even been logging on here. There wasn't much to write about. I didn't want to write about my depressing life. As theapeutic as this blog is, I know that writing my depressing feelings would only make me feel worse. It would also make any reads feel worse, and who wants to get more depressed?

Ajay had his annual Halloween party this past Saturday and I didn't attend. Well, I went to eat in Chinatown but I ditched the bar outing. I had a legitimate reason . I had to play like a madman on Pokerstars to ensure that I'd become a Platinum Star. Also, I knew I was going to have a terrible night. I hadn't been sarging in weeks, and my last two attempts have been horrible. I knew that I had to improve my inner game before I could even attempt to get back in the field.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?