Saturday, December 16, 2006

Baby steps
When I went to the gym yesterday, I decided to try some playful banter with the girl working there. It wasn't much, but I feel like I've moving in the right direction. I didn't feel nervous while talking and I actually maintained good eye contact and spoke slowly and calmly during our brief conversation.

I really feel that once I get back into this, which I'm planning on doing within the next three weeks, I'll be much better than I was. My inner game is lot better than it was especially since I've lost fat and feel like i look better.

I think I'll have more confidence in the field and that was what was holding me back. Dahunter, a genuine PUA, told me I had potential, but part of me never believed it. That was dumb as he really gave me good feedback. When I first met him and dressed like a chump, he told me honestly that I needed to change that. When I practiced poor game, he told me so, and likewise he told me when I had good game. When I return full bore into The Game, I think I'll have less of this poor internal conflict going on. I'll actually believe that I have value and am brining value to my sets so I won't be looking for ways to eject or not escalate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?