Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On the Verge:

I feel like I"m about to break out of this rut. I hesitate to write this b/c I've written such about 2-3 times now and I've been wrong. Obviously, I don't believe that actually writing such a statement will cause me to hit a downward spiral again, but I feel dumb writing that I'm about to recover and then I find that I disappear again for a few weeks. I'm feeling better. My diet and exercise program is working. Work is okay. I just need to reconnect to my social network at some point and I need to get back into sarging.

Fear:
I was listening to one of PlayerSupreme's old podcasts. (That reminds me that I need to start downloading them into my phone on a daily basis and I think his words will help my game.) He spoke about fear. He talks about how fear prevents us from doing many things right in our life. It's obvious that fear of rejection held me back when I was sarging. I got good at the first stage, but I still feared rejection when it came time to kiss close.

Fear also has hindered me in work. I put in fewer hours b/c of fear. I also would at in that I practice state control, which comes from that fear.

Well, I know what i have to do. I need to face my fears and work on getting everything

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?