Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

I watched the show today while eating my dinner. Needless to say, the girls were amazing. I don't know much about fashion, so I can't comment on that aspect. My favorite model is still Giselle. Also, I like the Victoria Secret models b/c they actually have curves, unlike many runway models I've seen.

These models are really freaks of nature. I need to envision them when I'm at the club and ready to start sarging again. I should remember that any hotties I see at the club are nothing in comparison to these women.

On last thing: As I was watching the show, I couldn't help but think of Tyler Durden's story about this LA party he went to one time. There were swimsuit models there and he was surprised how many did coke. I kept wondering how many of these VS girls do coke.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?