Sunday, January 07, 2007

Strange Dreams, Confidence, and PUA skills

The dream:
I had two strange dreams last night: both involved being chased. The more interesting one involved me in a theme park atmosphere. Somehow I missed the last tram out and I got stuck in this nightmare world. It a post apocalyptic world, not in terms of scenery but in that there was little order and every person had to fight for themselves. The station looked like a beat up train station, but the people inside, including me, were minature as chairs and other objects were gigantic. Certain people also had some super powers as we could jump large distances and some could fire energy bolts out of there hands.

At some point in the dream, my constant effort to evade danger is interrupted by a computer announcement. Four people, and I am one of them, are given some sort of substance to sell so that we can be offered a way out of this hell. I had befriended a female guard or soldier who helped me unload about half of the stuff. We're interrupted by attackers. She has to flee as she can't be seen involved with me, but she tells me that I just have to believe in the skills I have. I fight off this human attacker easily and I run. I run into someone that is guard like in powers. He can jump farther than humans. I see the right away. He fire some beach ball like projectile which I manage to repel. Then, he leaps and fires an energy bolt at me. I get really scared at this point as I'm afraid this is too much for me, but I concentrate on absorbing the bolt. Then, I wake up.

The Analysis: Believe in yourself:

The dream resembled the Matrix. You have super human bad guys and a hero that has special powers but lacks confidence. The dream also resembles my life. I don't have superpowers, but deep down, I believe I have certain skills that should allow me to enjoy at least some success in the fields that are currently important to me: work and sarging. I remember thinking as I woke up from the dream today that it is a shame when someone is given skills to succeed yet he avoids using them and instead lives in mediocrity because of fear and self doubt. This happens to many people in this world and I'm doing this now. I talk about this theme constantly in this blog, and I think the only thing I'm lacking is confidence. I've always had low self esteem and this problem has been the cause of my downfall.

I think back on my sarging experience before the break. Some of the stuff I did would seem like superpowers to the outside observer. Instead of viewing what I had accomplished, I always compared myself to the real PUA's. Now my skills were substantially inferior to theirs, but even when I hung out with some Community guys, they complimented my drive. In July, I really was opening sets like crazy. I'd get busted out and I keep on opening another set. It was like a lucid dream. I'd get shot down, and it was like the shots didn't effect me. Now, the source of this skill was that same doubt that paralyses me sometime. I know that I'm inadequate, and when I don't paralyze myself with that feeling, I instead fight to better myself.

At this point, I need to forget about what I'm lacking and just focus on what I have. When I read some of my previous blog entries, even I can't believe I was able to accomplish what I did. The same me that used to stand around with poor body language, nursing an drink, and completely uncomfortable talking to strangers was the same guy that open sets like a machine (to use one PUA's compliment to me). I was opening HB's and out of the corner of my eye, I'd see some AFC's looking at me in disbelief. I knew the look well. I used to give it to guys and I'd be wondering how they could possibly just go up to a hot girl and talk to her. More than that, since my skills were good, I was staying in set and the HB's, for a time, would look like they were really enjoying my company. I was the social butterfly, and the AFC's probably thought I was some PUA god.

I still see that some of those skills are still inside me. On Saturday, I went to the gym. This cute blond was there; she works every Saturday morning. I made some small talk with her when I walked in. As I worked out, I saw her walk by: now this didn't mean anything as part of her job is to clean the cardio marchines after someone uses them, but it did give me a chance to check her out. Now, she's like an HB7.5, but she's my favorite type. She's a cute blond with shoulder length hair and a thin body. I tell myself that I should just run some game on her for practice. I won't run serious game, but maybe I'll warm up some of my PUA skills so I'll be read to go do some real sarging in the near future. Besides, I'm betting that she has NEVER seen a glimpse or real PUA skills. Most girls haven't unless they are HB9's. Sure, they've gotten approached. Girls always get approached, but they only had AFC's come up with lame lines. They've had AFC's ask to buy them drinks or tell them that they are beautiful. They've never had a PUA come up and pull them into another world.

Again, I think about some of my past sarges. Near the end, I was getting to the kiss close point in like 10-20 minutes of conversation. Compared to the AFC, that's simply amazing. The AFC might not make a move on the first date (and that probably would be a real AFC date where he took her to dinner and then a movie). That's about 3-4 hours of time together. When I'm out sometimes, I'll see these guys on dates and their mistakes will be obvious. They are not close enough to their date, they aren't initiating any kino, and they are talking about lame shit like work. They aren't asking open ended questions and they most definitely are not stimulating their date's emotions. Now, I had my own mistakes, but I know that about 3-4 hours of time with a woman, I'll make a kiss close, and likely would be successful.

Analyzing my game:

I write this section as I'm trying to think about the aspects of my game that made it good. I try to portray myself as an adventurous guy. The stories I tell show that I'm a well traveled guy with a big imagination. After talking to countless women at the bars, I know that most of them live very dull lives. When my game is good, they see the contrast and are drawn to the adventure that I offer them. I also do patterning well. Now, I never memorized the Ross Jeffries stories. My tent opener started things off by getting my targets thinking about relationship type questions. When I'd give my thoughts on it, they'd see that I think about feeling "connections" and I think my descriptions helps them feel those very feelings. When you describe attraction or connections well, the person you're talking to is forced to remember the times when they have felt like that. When you draw up enough of those emotions, they begin to associate you with those feelings and you're in.

So basically, I just have to do these things, but to practice, I need to get out there. I think I'm going to watch the NFL playoff games today and then go hit the bookstore and Starbucks this evening for some quick practice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?